Orders over $100 qualify for free shipping. Excludes all orders with ammo cans, cots, beds, barrels, footlockers, and select other bulky or extremely heavy items.
Domestic U.S. shipments only.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-STORE PICK UP
Unless otherwise contacted by a Joe's Army Navy order processor, orders designated for In-Store pick up should be picked up at the Waterford store location. If you would rather pick your order up at our Royal Oak location you must contact us at 248-681-5277 or email@example.com immediatly after you place your order so we can make sure all your items are available at that location.
DOMESTIC U.S. SHIPMENTS
Joe's Army Navy ships products via UPS and USPS Monday thru Friday from 9:00 - 4:00. Items sent via USPS will be sent on Saturdays also. We will make every effort to ship your order within 48 hours of receipt of the order. To check the progress of your order, enter your 'Confirmation Number' on our customer service page.
|Total Order||Standard||Two Day||Next Day|
- Shipping rates posted above are for Domestic U.S. shipments only. For International shipments please see below.
- A $10.00 surcharge is added to the shipping rate of orders sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Additional shipping may be added for each "special shipping" item depending on the size of your total order.
- Some Air Freight, Next Day, and Two Day shipping charges may be more than listed here. In the event that the actual charges are more than the quoted shipping charge, we will notify you by email for your approval before shipping occurs.
- Please also note that some oversized, or heavy items, may also require additional charges. Again, you will be notified prior to shipment for approval.
INTERNATIONAL ORDER SHIPMENTS
Joe's requires payment via PayPal for ALL shipments being sent to international destinations REGARDLESS of where the order originates from. Joe's will no longer accept credit card payments for orders originating in the U.S. but being shipped to a foreign address. For orders placed with a BILL TO address in the U.S. but being shipped to an overseas address, the buyer will be contacted prior to shipping with a Paypal invoice for the amount of the order AND the exact cost for the shipping to the destination. Please call us in prior to placing your order if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- For international orders before your order is processed we will determine the exact amount of shipping and contact you with the additional amount required. Once we receive the payment we will send your order out to you. For most orders under 5 pounds we have found that USPS International Priority Mail has been the least expensive option. Shipping time to most areas is 6-10 days.
- International orders do not qualify for FREE FREIGHT.
PO BOX ORDERS
- Orders shipped to PO BOXES may incur additional fees.
- Customer will be notified prior to billing.
We at Joe's want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the date of your purchase. Simply call us at 248-681-5277 to get a return authorization number (so we know what to expect and can pull all the relevant paperwork) and return your product prepaid to
Joe's Army Navy
Attn: Return Goods Dept
981 West Huron
Waterford, MI 48328
Items sent without an RA may take longer to receive credit. All returns must be in original condition and complete with all packaging, paperwork, and hangtags. You will be notified upon receipt of your return and when any credit has been processed. PLEASE NOTE: Joe's does not refund shipping and/or special handling charges incurred on the original purchase unless there was an error on our part. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE, REFUNDABLE OR EXHANGEABLE FOR ANY REASON: Any packaged edible food or water product such as freeze dried foods or emergency water products, Long Underwear, Books, CD's and videos, and all cut fabrics, ropes, and webbings. Please make sure you measure your fabric needs twice BEFORE you order.
Please make sure you try on your new footwear purchases in your home or office to make sure they fit properly BEFORE you wear them outside. Worn footwear is NOT RETURNABLE because of fit issues. if you feel your footwear is defective please contact us to discuss the defect. We will give you an return authorization number for you to send us back your footwear. Joe's adheres strictly to the defective policies of our vendors. If we cannot make the determination whether the item is defective on our own, we will send the footwear back to the manufacturer for their review. Vendors can take up to 6 weeks to review defective footwear and you will be notified of their determination. If they issue credit, we will immediately credit your account and notify you. If they do not feel the footwear was defective, we will ship the item back to you.