Used Mystery Ranch Overload 3 Zip
Mystery ranch has been known worldwide as an elite backpack builder for the military, hunting, rescue, and general outdoors. The OVERLOAD pack was designed with a unique quick-access 3-ZIP design and a system that carries an additional load in a more comfortable position while maintaining movement.
The unique OVERLOAD™ feature allows the pack to expand the load bearing system frame creating a space between the bag and frame to secure anything from a sniper weapons, mortar, Pelican cases, game, or anything else between the frame and the bag keeping the weight close to your body and not take up bag space for essential gear.
The NICE patented frame is a rigid and dynamic system that moves with you and absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
Features & Specs
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- Featuring 3-ZIP bag design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® zippers
- NSN 8465- 01-669-1874
- Weight 7.8 lb.
- Volume 2990 Cubic Inches
- Dimensions 28” x 13.5” x 12.5”
- Retail MR $850.00
Daypack Lid that also doubling as a daypack for fast and light scouting adds additional 900 cu-in of volume to the NICE Frame system and include 2 separate compartments to organize your gear. There is also a place to add a hydration bladder and hose port.
Features & Specs of the Daypack Lid
- Detachable lid provides 900 cu-in of additional storage
- Hidden shoulder strap assembly allows you to wear the lid as a day pack
- Front pocket can hold up to 100 oz hydration reservoir and include a port for the hose
- NSN 8465-01-680-8553
- Dimensions 14” x 13.5” x 5”
Please note: because of the size and shape of the pack, this item does not qualify for free shipping over $100. A flat $20.00 shipping fee will be added to the cost of the item at check out.